Monday, February 11, 2013

Cure for a Mopey Monday

My Monday has been fantastic, but I know that's not the case for everyone. The fact that I have a chance to post this before 8pm should show how productive I've been for the past two days. Only a handful of people know how much trouble I've been having with my screenplay, but I think I'm finally getting somewhere. For better or for worse. Say what you will about the creative process, but there is no way to force it into a box. Direction and ideas don't just flow out when I'm looking for them. They make you wait. Or at least where I'm concerned.

I'm going to embrace this progress until Thursday when I will be pulled back down to reality by my professor. That's grad school for you.

Until then, what's better for a Monday than some John K faces?







How cute is he? 



No comments: