Monday, February 4, 2013

Bored.

Most people know I've been watching the Bachelor franchise since Alex was stupid enough to pass up Trista in season 1. Most people also know that it takes some sort of act of God for me to stop watching a television show once I start. I'm a loyal fan to the point of insanity. I'm still laughing at The Office, for crying out loud.

But this season of the Bachelor is reallyyyy pushing my limits.

I could sit here and tell you what I think about all the women in the house, but they're all terrible. I've already mentioned the few I like, but the rest are just there to annoy me. I usually love watching, snarking, and then going on Possessionista's website to see where they get their clothes. The clothes aren't even good this season.

Leslie got to go on a "shopping spree" to Rodeo Drive. Anyone remember Jackie Gordon's shopping spree? Now that was big time. Leslie got to buy one dress from Badgley Mischka, and it looked just like one I tried on back when I was shopping for prom in 2007. It just wasn't entertaining, and she was annoying. Not to mention, the girl was on an episode of Happy Endings recently which is a shining example of not being there for the right reasons. She was super awkward and way too attached to Sean already.

Tierra is just overdoing it for me. Girls from other seasons did the "bad guy" routine so much better. Courtney Robertson? Vienna? Michelle Money? So much more entertaining.

This is one of my only feminine guilty pleasures. Why can't I just have it the way I want it? Are there no normal contestants left? Did the well dry up with Emily Maynard?

Lifetime gets Rob Lowe, then ABC drops the ball.

I thought I was going to have it all and that the girly girl down deep inside of me might worm her way towards the top. Sorry parents, looks like you're stuck with me.

No comments: