Monday, January 14, 2013

Bachelor Reaction

I was originally doing a live blog but I got bored. So now I've decided to go person by person.

Sarah- I like her, but I don't see her with Sean. I could be wrong. She's just so soft spoken and that bothers me for some reason. I see Sean with a girl with a louder personality. I liked her shoes at their dinner after the freefall.

Kacie B- I love her. I hate they put "Ben's season" under her name, like we don't know. I'm really glad she got time with Sean to move out of the friend zone. That's such a weird situation without cameras around, so it's good they were honest with each other.

Selma- Her voice is annoying. There's just something not right about her.

Danniella- "Imma get my country on." Girl. Stop. She's so awkward when she's sober. I'm starting to think she spends the rose ceremonies taking shots.

Katie- Her hairstyle weirded me out at first, but she just referred to someone as "homegirl" so I have to give her another chance. How does her hair keep growing? It's like a chia pet on fast forward. It's good she left since she was basically chilling by herself the whole night. If you aren't making a love match, at least make a name for yourself in the Bachelor world. (See Bachelor Pad)

Tierra- She scares me like she could kill everyone. How is she 24? She looks so much older. Don't mention Emily! That's so dumb to say "I like how you were with your ex." Bush league.

Robyn- So hardcore! Her teeth are already the center of her face, so she should not have been a vampire. I applaud her for straight up asking Sean about race, but I still don't think they match. Why is the girl so forward? Also I hate that dress.

Lesley the lawyer- I like her for some reason. Okay, now I know why. She's so awkward! She seems so normal. I love that her hair is just so chill all the time and not as "perfect" as the other girls' hair. She's so confident in herself.

Amanda- Omg I think she's a real vampire. Just look how she acted at the cocktail party! She's turned off her humanity. Ripper in the house! (Sorry TVD ramble) But really, that necklace and dress are awful. She can find someone to match her in a kindergarten class in 1985. I hope she has more puffy sleeves in her suitcase.

Kristy- I can't stand her. Sorry, the modeling thing doesn't impress me. Also, she showed up for the date with pockets hanging out of the bottom of her denim shorts! Ew. Her white outfit is skanky too! The bangles have to go. Unless you're a reindeer you shouldn't be jingling.

Catherine- Her beef joke sucked. Hate her green dress. I do kind of like her, but there's just something not right.

Desiree- Her bangs are terrible. The joke on her date ended up being kind of boring because she didn't seem to be that affected by the situation. Vom alert! I think that means they have chemistry because I can't deal.

Lindsay- That dress was straight Cruella Deville. She was charming sober! Who knew?

Ashlee- Is that dress camo? Was she on any of the dates? I don't remember anything about her.

Other Leslie- What is that lace thing you have on? Girl that is downright awful. Don't dress for a wedding if you haven't been proposed to.

Taryn- Who is she again? I can't think of a thing she's said.



My main concern is the crying happening after the rose ceremony. Girls, you barely know him. This is not a place to be yourself and be honest with your feelings. You're on network television. Get your lives together! None of you are in love. He doesn't know your last names! When I eventually make my Bachelor debut, I will lay off the booze and try to have some common sense.

My favorites are Kacie and Lesley.

Everyone else can either be interesting or leave now. Two hours is so long to try and understand what some of these people are even talking about.






No comments: