Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 9



Sorry for the temporary vacation! I sat down to write this the other day but couldn't narrow my favorite songs down to two. So here I am, trying again, and we'll see what happens.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. If I had to choose a favorite song, this would probably be it. I've been a Queen fan since, oh I don't know, birth probably. My dad had a cassette tape of their greatest hits and my siblings and I used to wear it out. The song is genius, Freddie Mercury is genius, I don't know what else to say.


2. Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5. This song started my obsession! I voted for it religiously on TRL, yeah, think back to those days. I love everything they do. I was Team Adam before The Voice was even thought of, so new fans can fall in line. I love him. I have a few favorites of theirs, but I thought it only right to give a shout out to my first favorite.

No comments: