Thursday, September 8, 2011

I can be crafty?

Hey blogos--

Check out what I did last night! I'm pretty proud of myself since I don't have a crafty or decorative bone in my body. It took me a few hours to complete the picture collages, then another little while to hang it all up. The elephant picture in the middle is my favorite. The pictures over my bed are all from my time in Kiwi-heaven. 




I made these cupcakes too! I took a little help from the store, though. It's a devil's food cake mix with cream cheese filling and buttercream icing. 

     I apologize for the horrible pictures taken by my psychotic cell phone. Maybe I'll have a new camera soon to make these posts worthwhile! If I can get crafty, anyone can. Just saying. 

1 comment:

Charli said...

Well done!!!!! Follow me pls I'm following u