Sunday, June 17, 2012

My life is boring.

I have to do my Spanish homework so I'm making this fast.
I saw Rock of Ages. Even though it seems like they made it especially for me, it sucked.
Kelsey was sick with some sort of flu this weekend and spread it around our house. She also didn't come home on Friday night which made for an interesting morning.
I spent the majority of my last Bryant paycheck at Gap. I found a pair of pants that fit which I haven't had in years so I'm contemplating wearing them everyday. I might put them on to do my homework.
Church was super weird today. The youth sang some horrible, loud music. Some little girl pretended to do sign language but I'm fairly sure she made it up. I don't see deaf people whipping their hair like Willow Smith.  My dad and the preacher had a little tiff mid-sermon which I thought was precious. And he thinks I have a temper? Get it together. My siblings were absent so they missed all of it.
We ate lunch with the grandparents. My Nana kept saying I look prettier every time she sees me which leads me to believe I was a troll as a child. She also kept trying to say some 11 year old she knows "swam for USA" last week, which is clearly incorrect on so many levels.
I had to go on a Sonic run at happy hour to get mixers for my parents because they wanted to stay in the pool.
We watched the US Open from 4pm-10pm pretty much. I was super annoyed that Michael Thompson didn't win. I'm going to do my Spanish now and I'll try to think of something more entertaining for you to read about next time!

I miss Michael Scott so could someone take me/go with me to see this?

No comments: