Sunday, June 10, 2012

Look at me now.

I haven't posted on this thing since like last year, but reading Lauren Mann's blog made me want to come back for a visit. I haven't even looked at my past blog posts so I have no idea what was going on at the time. Since then I have moved the majority of my things from Tuscaloosa to my house in Anniston and I'm living with my parents while I take the last two classes of my undergraduate career at GSCC. I will be moving to Wilmington in the fall to start on my Master's degree. My mood on that varies between scared and excited so I'm not really sure what I think.
While I was absent from the blog I applied for and waited to get admitted to grad school, which pretty much turned me into a psychopath. I'm still trying to recover but the crazy peeks out from time to time.

This weekend I went to Huntsville and stayed with Kelsey. We went out Friday and Saturday nights and reunited with  Mary Beth, Jacob, and Lauren Mann.
Friday night was quite the adventure. There were sooo many creepers. LM and I were practically in hiding the whole night. She saw people from her high school which was really fun. Kelsey thought it was appropriate to let one of the creepers drive the two of us home. I interrogated him and texted his info to LM and MB in case he murdered us. You would think that would annoy him and he would leave, but no. He's decided to latch on to Kelsey for dear life. We'll see where that goes.
Saturday Kelsey and I went to see SWATH which was pretty cool. The Huntsman was like my new Aragorn for a minute. Of course I spent the whole movie wishing my hair looked like Kristen Stewart's. Then we went out with LM again! The stalker FOUND US at the very first place we went so we had to hide again. We went to Sammie T's which was really intense. I think my ears are still ringing. We also went to a place called the Voo Doo Lounge but they weren't doing any Voo Doo so I was a little disappointed. I wanted a doll.

I'm really glad I got to reunite with my friends and my sister for a few days instead of being at home. I've come to find out my life is completely different than it was in Tuscaloosa. Right now, for instance, my main concern is Mad Men. The season finale is TONIGHT at 9 and my parents are watching freaking Drop Dead Diva. That show makes me want to drop dead. The DVR is at 92% because my parents record every episode of Jimmy Fallon and forget to watch it. I don't want to watch it in the basement igloo alone like an old lady with cats. I'm trying to think of a plan while Kathy tells me about a guy she met in Dillards that I would look oh-so-cute with because he's tall and skinny and has dark hair and looks like my dad except he's cute so now she and dad are arguing about whether the guy is cuter than dad or not. This is a real life conversation. Everyone please pause and say a prayer that "some guy from Dillards" never ever hears about me ever.

I'm going to go now to listen to my parents worry about my life as a future cat lady. Adios.

No comments: