Monday, June 11, 2012

Soy un jefe, Linda.

This has been the best day of the summer so far because I MADE A 96 ON MY SPANISH TEST!!!!!

For some reason, Linda wouldn't just let me leave the class on good faith so I still have to go back the rest of the summer. WTF GSCC? I spend like 3 hours a day studying paired with the two hours in the actual class. I'm usually in a terrible mood because I have to deal with that nonsense and then go to work and deal with more nonsense, but I've been in a great mood today! 

To celebrate I came home to watch the Bachelorette because  my parents are off at VBS teaching young ones about Adam and Eve and I have FULL CONTROL of the house. James Spann had to go and ruin the only part I wanted to see. Emily told the Houston pretty boy to GTFO from what I saw on the previews. I don't really care for any of these guys so the show is a little boring at this point. Now Emily is pretty much wanting all the guys to "fight for her". I feel like that's a little much. Emily needs to realize this isn't Game of Thrones. What do you need so much protection from? Also, Ryan makes me want to die. 

The parentals just got home and Dad is in quite the mood.

Backtrack: Today at lunch I told him that Kelsey has a date tonight with a guy we met out this weekend and he said "Oh my god. So what does he do? He's a bartender?" 
Then I legit had to explain to him that there are more than just bartenders and drunkards at bars. 

So back in the present, he is wearing his Bear Bryant hat he got from the Bahamas and decided to text Kelsey about her date. "Hey are you still on your date? Are you having a good time? Totes give me all the details. Is he tall? I hope he's not a bartender." She hasn't responded. 

Candi Cane took her LSAT today so I was like a stressed parent for most of the day. Lauren Mann and I went back through our drunk texts from the weekend for LOLs while we were waiting. I would post some screenshots but I'm too lazy. I doubt when John got the messages that he laughed as hard as we did today. I'm sure Candice enjoyed the play-by-play when she got out of the test. I haven't seen her in like years at this point, but I know she dominated it because that's what she does. I can't wait until our road trip in August! 

On another note, Jillian starts tomorrow. I'm including this tidbit so I feel obligated to write about it the next time I'm here so maybe I'll actually do it. I'm so out of shape I might die, but we'll see. 

Adios muchachas. 

(I don't think any guys read this.)

**UPDATE: Kelsey is alive and likes the new guy. I envision a lot of "Get Your Life Together" talks in our future. 


No comments: