Friday, June 29, 2012

Greetings from my pool!

My DVR caught up with the current Laguna episode so I decided to go to the pool until the last few episodes were recorded so I don't have to watch the commercials. Fridays are my favorite.

I was in the worst mood last night because I did poorly on my Spanish test and the customers at the dealership were stressing me out, so I tried to be in a better mood today. Watching Laguna with LM is the usually the only time I get to have a personal life, so it helped for sure. Today we graduated and moved away from Laguna so it's been hard. We'll be in LA though so that will be cool. 

I think my sister is coming home this weekend so it should be fun. We're going to see Magic Mike. Kathy is super excited and it kind of weirds me out. We also have some family plans this weekend so I'm sure I'll have some good stories to write about. 

I was really honored to be mentioned in AP today. All of her Tulane classmates are turning out to be losers. Maybe they're like those people that are better once you get to know them. I think she's picked an apartment which is exciting because I will have some place to stay when I visit!

Ok the computer is overheating in this heat which has officially gone from 83 to 93 since I've been out here according to the iPhone. So I'm going to put it inside now and work on my tan*. Only one shift stands between me and the weekend! I'm almost there!


*Tan for me= the same color with more freckles. Please don't be jealous. I know everyone wants more freckles. I'm sorry for bragging, but polka dots are so in right now. 






OMG This deserves its own post. Some people decided to make a rap about my hometown. This is real life. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=jT16_Exm0ck&feature=youtube_gdata_player&nomobile=1

No comments: