Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You know you're old when...

... you suddenly need glasses.


We all know I don't do photography and I'm not photogenic so I just snapped this MySpace pic before work today to show off my new 1st grade teacher look. I'm not too happy about it. Kelsey said I'm a first grade teacher she'd like to f---, which is a compliment I think? 

These past few days have been interesting to say the least. John came up with the idea to take a trip to London and of course I agreed to it. London is like my dream place to visit so I couldn't turn down that opportunity. I have no money but that's a minor detail. I'm working on it. John might explode if we don't book something soon but I think he's trying to be patient at least. I'm trying not to get overexcited about it until we do actually book something.

Clearly anyone who knows me or follows me on Twitter knows the thing taking up the majority of my time is the new Justin Bieber CD. OMG I cannot even deal. The whole London suggestion went down while I was trying to download the CD so it was a big like 30 minutes in my life. I am trying to think of how to describe it, but I'll just say it's awesome. Right now, my favorites are Die in Your Arms, Be Alright, and Right Here. But it really hurt me to type that because I hate picking favorites. I listen to Die in Your Arms an obscene amount of times everyday. (I commute for two hours a day so don't judge me. Or judge me, whatever.) Catching Feelings and She Don't Like the Lights are my least favorites. (DOESN'T, Justin. She DOESN'T like the lights.) I can't believe I have to wait until January to see his concert. I'm trying to talk John into coming to the one in NC and I'm most definitely going to the one in Atlanta with my fellow Beliebers. I just have to #believe time will be on my side. (See what I did there?) 

OMG today the worst thing happened. I was making my calls as per usual and I called and asked for someone and the person replied "I'm sorry he passed away." OMG. I of course started apologizing profusely and the poor widow on the phone started crying before I could get off the phone. I almost went home. I felt so bad. Instead I typed a few emails to customers I had already left messages for. I was for real depressed there for about an hour or two. The good news is that two of the people I talked to bought a car today!! I need to take that money and put it directly in the London fund. 

Tengo un examen espanol de la manana y no quiero estudiar. Los verbos va a matarme.
Today in class Linda got super racist and started talking about how terrible Latin American men are and how women from America shouldn't have relationships with them because they view women as property and are mean. This of course offended Greg because his novio is from Mexico and Linda knew that and said it anyway. So he called her out for generalizing an entire group of people. She then apologized by saying she was talking about Latin American men and American women and she knows nothing about men and men and "has nothing to do with things like that." It was super offensive all around and pretty much a joy to watch. Apparently she offered Greg some money for clothes the other day after class because she thought he needed new clothes. WTF Linda.

Shout out to Greg for getting engaged last night. He's getting married at Sea World! 

No comments: